Monday 11 July 2011

Hi! I'm back and work work work!!


Hi everyone-hope you've all been good while I've been away enjoying myself in Turkey-sunning, scuba diving, speed boating, parasailing and seeing the lovely Loggerhead turtles! Was bliss!
While away a very kind client sent me a copy of this card I did work for a few years back. This is the 1st time I've seen it!
Always nice to see how your work is used in the end.
I've also come back to some happy news! I'll be doing more Nick Jr work in august :0)
I've got quite a lot on right now-still on kids books and quite a few illustrations for a website to start.

3 comments:

Caroline B said...

Welcome back Fhi - sounds like you had an amazing holiday. Good luck with the work too - very nice to come back to!

Jo Brown said...

lovely card, and great news, you'll need another holiday soon!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Oh my this is adorable!!! Sounds like you had a fabby vacation!!! What FUN!!!
Hugs
Karen